|Conditions for the Use of the Pavilion
Pavilion users must agree to abide by and enforce all rules and regulations in effect to insure proper safety, sanitation, and the protection of Town property.
1) I understand as the renter of this facility, I must be in attendance at the event and agree to abide by and enforce all rules and regulations in effect to insure proper safety, sanitation and the protection of Town property and my guests. Furthermore I will be totally responsible for the control and supervision of people at the event and for any damage to Town property that results from this use.
2) I understand that hard liquor is not allowed on Town property and only the consumption of beer and or wine is allowed at certain times. Permission to have beer and or wine at my event must be requested on the application and if approved I understand Town staff are required to present at the event. The Town will determine the number of personnel needed, make the necessary arrangements and bill me at an hourly rate.
3) I understand that this rental agreement gives us the exclusive use of the Pavilion, sand volleyball court and the horseshoe pits. I understand that the swimming area and softball field are not included as part of the rental.
4) It is understood that I may drive up to the Pavilion to unload my vehicle but parking is not allowed except in the designated parking areas.
5) I understand that glass bottles of any kind are not allowed in the Park and that any recyclable
products such as cardboard, plastic, aluminum cans etc. brought in for the event will be removed by us and properly disposed of at the conclusion of the event.
6) I agree that I will not use staples, pins, nails or other such items on the picnic tables or Pavilion structure. Fires are allowed only in the grill areas provided. I understand I may ask the Recreation Department's permission to bring and use a gas grill but I will not use it under the Pavilion.
7) I understand that the following are also not allowed on Town property: pets on athletic fields, overnight parking, gambling, the sale of alcohol or adult entertainment including movies, dancers, and nudity of any kind.
8) I agree that Town property shall not be used by any individual or group for their personal profit. The collection of admissions fees or requesting of donations in conjunction with the use of Town buildings is prohibited unless approved in advance by the Director of Recreation.
9) I understand that this permit is being issued to me for the listed use only and that the transferring or reassigning of permits is strictly prohibited.
10) I agree it is my responsibility to restore the facility to its original setup and to clean up after the event. This includes the removal of any recyclable materials and putting tables back in their original positions. I understand that the failure to do so will result in my paying custodial charges of a minimum of $100.00.
11) I understand be eligible for a refund I must notify the Recreation Department in writing at least 30 days prior to the actual event date. Cancellations received with less than 30 days notice will be pro-rated (less than 30 days 50%) (less than 15 days No Refund will be given). If you are forced to cancel the day of the event call
860-871-3617 and leave a message before the scheduled start time so we can notify the workers.
I understand and agree that the Town of Tolland retains the right to deny any application or to cancel any permit issued prior to the event. The Town also reserves the right to suspend or terminate any scheduled activity while in progress if the Town deems that continuance of the activity will be harmful to Town property or persons there.
Reservations & Activities
Click on an activity or reservation name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.